Wednesday 3 August 2016

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Fans For Accepting Her New Body

Tonto Dikeh Thanks Fans For Accepting Her New Body

Posted by Seyifunmi 


tonto-NL1
The actress who recently welcomed her child and says she isn’t in a hurry to shed off baby weight, wrote to her fans thanking them for appreciating her new body and not shaming her.
Her words below….
I have been smiling ear to ear for days now because of your lovely comments My #INSTAFAM•• 
Yessss of course I read all my comments,Who lied that we
DontπŸ™ˆπŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬••
That’s what we Live for lol,Enjoying the Highs ands Lows of it all••
Y’all bursting my head oooooo with praises••… Continue…
Thanks my people,I couldn’t appreciate y’all individually(Baby drama) so I did this post to say
THANK YOU ALL FOR LETTING ME BE ME AND APPRECIATING MY NEW BODY AND NOT PUTTING ME 
DOWN•
I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
#MRSX #MAMAKING #IYAWOCHURCHIL
tonto-NL2

- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2016/08/03/tonto-dikeh-thanks-fans-accepting-new-body/#sthash.Zm8dBOrV.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment