Tuesday 14 June 2022

Depth of Love(I bow my Knees) by Jeffrey and 24Worship Band mp3, lyrics and pictures

Posted by Seyifunmi


Sunday the 12th of June 2022 marked a new beginning for the Loveworld Singers 24Worship Band as their ministration of Depth of love marked not just the begining of a new dawn for them but also launched them to a higher level of grace. 
Our man of God, Pastor Chris and the Loveworld Nation Knelt to sing unto the lord alongside them. God be praised forever.



After their ministration, Pastor Chris asked the Singers if what they meant was 'I bow my knees or I will bow my knee', Jeffrey who led the ministration was called by Pastor Chris to answer the question and he did say the intention was to bow. Pastor Chris further explained if you mean to bow your knees it should be done not just said and also asked that the singer take the song again on their knees alongside the singers, Pastor Chris and all Loveworld Nation knelt to sing alongside the singers.




On their Knees and with the voice lifted high, the 24worship band worshipped and praise our Lord Jesus with our man of God and the 24WB.



See the Lyrics below;

I Bow My Knees (Depth of Love)

Verse 
I Bow my knees
To the Father who reigns supreme
I Bow my knees
To the King who deserves my Praise

Chorus
What a Depth of Love
What a height of Love
You show to me

Bridge
I'm Grateful
To You Jesus
My Lord and King.

ALL END: I AM GRATEFUL



See more pictures of during and after their ministration below;








         

 Listen to the audio on here 
Follow Seyifunmi on: 
Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Page 

Follow Loveworld singers on Instagram, Audiomack, Twitter and Kingschat
For lyrics correction, message Seyifunmi on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment